Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Yes, we ship internationally to countries outside the USA. We do require that international customers use their carrier collect number to cover any shipping and tariff costs.
How do I reset my account password?
- Log into your account, select "Change Password" from your account dropdown and update your password in screen that appears.
I'm having issues logging into my account or creating a new account. What do I do next?
- Contact us and let us know what what specific issue you are having. We're happy to help get you get up and running.
What is the delivery time for an out of stock item?
- Often out of stock items will ship within 1-2 weeks but some items do have a longer lead-time. If you need an out of stock item within a certain time frame please contact customer service for a formal quote:
What types of shipping are available?
- UPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, LTL-Freight (Specify at Checkout)
- Customers in the U.S. can choose either prepay (add to order amount) or collect (provide their carrier collect account number to have shipping charged direct to their carrier account).
What credit cards do we accept?
- Visa, Mastercard & American Express
My Order was misshipped or placed incorrectly – What do I do next?
- Contact customer service via chat, phone (248-625-8890) or the contact form below and we can help you with your order.
Do I have to setup an account to place an order. Can I do a guest checkout?
- No, you do not have to create an account to place an order. Guest checkout is available. Just follow the prompts when checking out to select that option.
- (Guest checkout orders do not offer the following features: Check Order Status, Order History, Open Invoices.)
Can I check the status of my order(s) online?
- Yes. Log into your account, select "Orders" from your account dropdown and your order status will appear.
- (This feature is not available for Guest Checkout orders.)
Will I be charged sales tax?
- When creating your account if you do not select Tax Exempt then you will get charged sales tax. If you are tax exempt, we require you to submit your Tax Exempt form when setting up your account.
- If you are currenlty getting charged sales tax and would like to get setup for tax exempt please submit your Tax Exempt form & W9 to us:
Can I request a formal quote online?
- Yes. Just add items you would like quoted to the cart. Then continue following the prompts, including shipping and whether you would like to set up an account or proceed as a guest. Then select request a quote when that screen appears. We will then send you a quote as soon as possible.
You can also click "Request a Quote" at the top of the screen or this button below. This will give you a general quote contact form to request your quote. If you need a formal quote through this method, please specify that in your request.
Can I add/edit ship to addresses in my account?
- Yes. Once you have your account setup and you are logged in, select "Account Dashboard" from your account dropdown. Then select "Shipping Addresses" and add or edit the address.
Can I see what I have ordered in the past?
- Yes. Log into your account, select "Previous Sales" from your account dropdown and your past orders will appear.
- (This option is not a feature for Guest Checkout.)
Can I order online on net terms?
- Customer's inside the USA can place online orders on net terms. However, they need to get setup on Net Terms first.
- To do so, please contact us to request these forms:
If I have Net Terms established, can I check my open invoices?
- Yes. Log into your account, select "Open Invoices" from your account dropdown and your Open Invoices will appear.
What features and useful tools does The Pneumatic Store have?
The Knowledge Center – The Knowledge Center is a source of product catalogs, white pages, videos and other helpful resources for our customers to access.
Search Field – The search field at the top of the screen allows you to quickly search for part numbers and descriptions.
In Stock Only Checkbox – To filter what items are in stock, navigate down to a product category (ex: 653 SERIES - PARTICULATE FILTERS"). Then select the In Stock Only checkbox to the left to see what versions are in stock.
Filters – Once you navigate down to a product category (ex: LSH25 BEARING AND RAIL ASSEMBLIES"), you can use the filters on the left to help select the product you are looking for.
Notify When Available – Once you have located an item, if it is not in stock, you can select Notify When Available (Located under the price and above the Add to Cart Button). We will contact you to let you know when this will be available.
Featured Items – Featured Items are frequently purchased items and also items that bring some type of extra value to our customers. They are usually items we stock and often items that are more price competitive to similar items on the market.
Shop by Brands – Shop by Brands is a way for customers to search for items within their favorite brands. You can filter items in a brand by in stock, alphabetical order, price or featured items.
Quick Order – If you know the part numbers you need you can use Quick Order to quickly add parts to the cart. This saves time searching and navigating for items you need. This especially helps with repeat orders and requests for quotes.
Saved Items (Wishlists) – If you are not currently interested in purchasing an item but may want to later, you can create a Saved Items List (Wishlist) to help you remember. There are two ways to do this:
Once you have an account setup, you are logged in and have selected an item, under "Add to Cart" on the right side of the page you will see "Select/Create List" and "Add to Saved Items". Type in the name for either a new Saved Items List or existing Saved Items List, click "Add to Saved Items" and the item will be saved to that list in your account.
You can also do this process when in the shopping cart. Once items are in the shopping cart, check the "Move to Saved Items" box under the part number. Then click either "Move Selected to Saved Items" or "Move All to Saved Items" above the part number. For this method you will also need have an account setup and be logged in.
To view your Saved Items List(s), make sure you are logged into your account, select "Saved Items" from your account dropdown and select the list you would like to view.
Request a Quote – This is a general quote contact form which you can use to contact us with what you need quoted. If you need a formal quote through this method, please specify that in your request.
Contact Us – This is a general contact form which you can use to contact us with any request.
Manufacturers – Under "About" at the top of the screen you will find Manufacturers. This page provides information about our suppliers including links to their websites.
Where are we located/Where do items ship from?
- Most of the items we ship including the items noted as "In Stock" ship from Auburn Hills, MI. Occasionally items will ship direct from our suppliers, but this does not happen often.
Are we on Amazon?
- We are not currently on Amazon.
View Saved Items