Returnable Material for Credit:
- Unused material in original packaging (if applicable)
Restock fees apply for review and restock of material
- 10% Restock for Stock Items
- 25% Restock for Non-Stock Items
- 15% for manifolds with Stock Items (Valve and FRL manifolds)
- 30% for manifolds with Non-Stock Items (Valve and FRL manifolds)
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Used, installed or customer damaged products, accessories, kits, and assemblies.
- Customer Specials & Long Lead time items (designed/manufactured specifically per Customer specifications) – Contact Customer Service for clarification on individual parts.
- Stroke related products including Cylinders, Slides, Rotary Actuators, Air Bellows.
Age of Material:
Only those products shipped within the prior 12 months are eligible for return.
Procedure for Return:
Return Goods Authorization Number (RMA #) is required. Contact The Pneumatic Store customer service department for RMA Number. Products returned with prepaid shipping must be received within 30 days of RMA issue date or RMA will be closed as "NO RETURN".
If replacement product is required immediately a separate purchase order should be placed. Upon receipt and evaluation of the part(s) with a copy of the RMA, a review will be conducted to determine if the part complies with the return policy. Once approved, a credit memo will be issued.
Standard Warranty under normal use and regular service and maintenance is one year from purchase unless otherwise specified.
Item Added to Cart
Saved Items Updated
View Saved Items
View Saved Items